Nanoscience: The World Smaller than a Human Hair Camp
The World Smaller Than a Human Hair! This camp is designed for students entering grades 5-6 with an interest in nanoscience and technology. The camp will include:
- Introduction to nanotechnology
- Exploration of the world at the nano level
- Tools and applications of nanotechnology
- Conduct fascinating experiments
- Build interesting models
- Complete fun project
- Visit Nanofabrication Laboratory
- Speaker from MRSEC laboratory
For additional information:
Please read the Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ).
Visit the UMD-MRSEC website for application details.
Application deadline: May 18, 2012